CROSfill 510 Non Shrink Grout is a general purpose (Class A) structural grout with shrinkage compensation in the plastic stage.
It is suitable for most void filling grouting applications where it is essential to compensate initial shrinkage, including grouting column bases, machine base plates, anchor bolts, core holes, hollow block walls, and general concrete repair work.
CROSfill 510 non shrink grout is specifically formulated with Portland cement, graded fillers, and performance additives to reduce water demand and shrinkage. The product can be mixed to a stiff, plastic or flowable consistency to an applied thickness of 10mm – 100mm.
Known for its very high ultimate strength – over 80 Mpa at 28 days.
Place grout within 30 minutes of mixing. Stiff consistency- place grout by hand and ram, rod into place.
Benefits & Features
- Versatile & easy to use pre-mixed grout
- Non-shrink structural grout
- Rapid strength gain – 45Mpa after 24 hours when mixed to a plastic consistency
- Excellent non-sag properties
- Durable, hard wearing finish
- Free of chlorides & iron – will not rust or stain
View our full range of grouts.
Technical Data Sheet – Crosfill 510 Technical Data Sheet