Iccons Fire Retardant Expanding Foam Filler is a one-component CFC-free propellant, self expanding, ready-to-use polyurethane foam which is completely harmless to the ozone layer.
FT750 Tigger Foam is designed to be dispensed by ICCONS range of professional foam dispensing tools for reduced application time and increased application accuracy.
Iccons Fire Retardant Expanding Foam is typically used for sealing openings in roof construction, sealing window and door frames, sealing pipe penetrations, sound deadening layers, and improving acoustics and thermal properties.
- Dispenses with Iccons foam dispensing tool
- Very good filling characteristics
- Seals windows and door frames
- Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations that require fire rating
- Impoving thermal insulation in cold store areas
View our full range of foam fillers on our website.
View Iccons Material Safety Data Sheet here.