We pride ourselves on honesty as we do not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online, through trade accounts or with third parties.
All your information will be safely and securely stored.
Information that may be collected:
– Date of Birth
– Delivery Address
– Contact Number (Telephone or Mobile)
What we use the information for:
- To create Trade Accounts and provide quotes and/or finalise invoices
- To provide or update you on any customer support inquiries or services i.e., warranty claims.
- To deliver purchased products from Western Sydney Building Supplies
- To provide you with product information
- To improve our product range and marketing at Western Sydney Building Supplies to provide you with the best shopping experience
- To use customer social media tags and posts for DIY educational purposes and to promote the products sold at Western Sydney Building Supplies, all of which will be authorised consent and approval by the customer.
- To send through marketing and promotional/sale items to your email.
- In extenuating circumstances, Western Sydney Building Supplies may obtain customer information for law enforcement purposes or to prevent a threat to an individual’s health or life.
Your Personal Information is Protected by:
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Preventing unauthorised computer access to maintain technology products.
- Destroying personal information discreetly and securely when it is no longer needed for record purposes or holding.
- Not sharing information to third parties and companies relative to the delivery of purchased products online and in-store unless the customer has said otherwise.
- The Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles that Western Sydney Building Supplies adheres to.
Breach of Privacy
If you believe that your personal information has been breached, please contact email@example.com. We will act swiftly and responsibly to resolve the matter.
Controlling Personal Information
When you visit Western Sydney Building Supplies, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Western Sydney Building Supplies you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to update your information at any given time or delete information we have on record, please write to the above email.
1. Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is information or opinion from which an individual’s identity may be ascertained. The nature of personal information collected by Western Sydney Building Supplies generally comprises an individual’s name and contact details (including address, phone, and e-mail).
Western Sydney Building Supplies:
- does not collect personal information unless it is necessary to perform one or more of its functions and activities.
- will destroy personal information when it is no longer required for such functions and activities.
- will collect personal information from you directly.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Western Sydney Building Supplies will use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which the personal information was initially collected. Related purposes might include internal auditing and administration, adding your name to a contact list, guest list or invitation list or helping us to identify production and broadcast activities which may be of benefit or interest to you. Western Sydney Building Supplies will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes without first obtaining your express or implied consent. Western Sydney Building Supplies may however be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- required or authorised by law;
- required in order to investigate an unlawful activity;
- required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
Generally, Western Sydney Building Supplies will retain your personal information within Australia and not use or disclose it overseas. However, on some occasions the information may need to be transferred overseas in order to perform one of the Western Sydney Building Supplies functions or activities. In these circumstances, Western Sydney Building Supplies either obtain your express or implied consent or will use its best endeavors to ensure that your personal information will receive protection similar to that which it would have if the information were in Australia.
3. Direct marketing
From time to time Western Sydney Building Supplies may send you information regarding news or events. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please let Western Sydney Building Supplies know. We will take immediate steps to ensure that you do not receive any direct marketing information in future.
4. Changes to this Policy
Western Sydney Building Supplies may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Western Sydney Building Supplies and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Western Sydney Building Supplies. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Western Sydney Building Supplies takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.