ICCONS Thunderbolt®PRO Tie-Down Anchor is the quickest and easiest way to provide uplift capacity for residential timber frame construction. The revolutionary hi-low cutting thread profile provides market leading tensile load performance for uplift applications. Installation is quick and easy, simply drill, clean the hole and screw in the anchor.
ICCONS Thunderbolt®Pro achieves the Highest Loads while generating low expansion forces which can make it a great alternative to adhesive anchors. The Thunderbolt®Pro is also completely removable making it ideal for temporary applications. Unlike mechanical expansion anchors, the Thunderbolt®Pro keys into the base material for the entire depth and diameter of the hole, not just at the base of the hole. This reduces high energy forces within the concrete allowing close anchor spacing and near-to edge anchor locations. 10 sharp thread forming teeth ensure the most secure connection in hard base materials. The Thunderbolt®Pro is a truly versatile anchor, as it can be installed in whole range of base materials such as concrete, block, brick, timber, marble, and stone, just to name a few. The highly engineered design of ICCONS Thunderbolt®Pro is the result of extensive testing and provides market leading load performance.
• High tensile Boron steel
• M12 Internal thread
• Quick install
• Oversized flanged head resists base plate pullover
• Underside of head ensures anti-rotation design to resist loosening and improves dynamic load performance
• Chamfered tip centres anchor and aids in installation
• 15 Degree HI-LOW double lead thread has been optimised to provide fast installation while maintaining a high level of thread engagement
• Hardened thread cutting teeth for the hardest base materials
• Ideal for close-to-edge applications due to minimal expansion force
• Ideal for providing uplift capacity for frame construction
Click Here for the Technical Data Sheet