ICCONS® THRU-BOLT™ PRO Stud Anchor.
A pre-assembled torque controlled mechanical stud anchor, which when tightened draws the tapered end of the bolt into the expander clip expanding it to create expansion forces against the wall of the hole.
This anchor is ideal for quickly fixing steel and timber structures to a range of base materials (concrete, cracked concrete, brick, block, rock, and stone).
This particular Thru-Bolt has many positives
- Torque Controlled high performance anchor
- Through fixing for fast installation
- Engineered clip for Optimum expansion and anti-rotation
- ETA assessed – ETA20/0900
- AS5216 Compliant
- Seismic C! and C2 assessed (sheradised pending)
- Fire Assessed (Zinx an Sheradised finish)
- Identification code on bolt head for easy traceability
Now available with ETA in zinc, sherardised and stainless steel variants. Seismic approved for zinc finish only (selected sizes and lengths). This anchor is used in countless applications in both residential and commercial construction.
If you want more information please click the link below which will take you to the technical data sheet.