Fosroc Renderoc HB40 is a high strength, shrinkage compensated, polymer modified, cementitious repair mortar. It is designed for use in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications and is ideal for repairing concrete structures such as bridges, tunnels, buildings, and marine structures.
It is a high-build mortar that can be applied in thicknesses up to 40mm in a single application, making it ideal for large-scale repairs.
- Vertical & overhead patch repairs
- Localised trowel or wet spray application
- Up to 1m2 repair area
- Trowel build depth between 10-40mm required
- Required strength is between 25-40 MPa
- Compatible with concrete strength in the range 30 to 45MPa
- Abrasion resistant – suitable for aggressive environments
- Shrinkage compensated – provides long term dimensional stability
- Low permeability to potentially damaging water, CO2 and chloride ions
- Suitable for use with Galvashield anodes
- Can be applied using wet-spray process – providing faster high build repairs
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations – only the site addition of clean water required
- Complies to AS/NZS4020:2005 – suitable for use in potable water