Coir logs are 100% biodegradable and designed to protect steep surfaces from heavy flows and sediment movement.
Coir Logs are an environmentally friendly alternative to hay bales and expensive rip-raps or cement stabilisation techniques.
- Water diversion
- Sediment filtration
- Spill containment
- Stream bank stabilisation
- Erosion control
- Large roll of 100% biodegradable coir made from organic coconut fibre
- Can be fixed in swales for sediment retention, and around wetlands
- Provides protection until natural vegetation is established
- Stack these coir logs on top of each other to form a barrier
- Stackable configuration is ideal for areas with wave movement and tidal changes
Did You Know
Coir logs, also known as coir rolls, coconut fibre rolls or coco logs, are tubes filled with loose, but densely packed coconut fibre which is then wrapped with coir netting.
For more sediment control products, check out our full range.