Connolly Biscuit Plate Dowels and Sleeves are designed to transfer loads across construction joints in slab-on-ground applications.
The plastic sleeve encases one half of the plate dowel to de-bond the dowel from the concrete. Connolly Biscuit Plate Dowels allow for expansion, contraction and lateral movement at the joint.
Connolly Biscuit Plate Dowels are available in 6mm and 10mm thickness in black, hot-dip galvanised or stainless steel finish.
With pre-installed nails, and V-notches on all sides, they can be easily and accurately installed on conventional formwork, ensuring perfect dowel alignment.
Injection moulded from polystyrene for accuracy and stiffness, the Biscuit Dowel Sleeve minimises the vertical movement across the joint. Biscuit Dowel Sleeves are colour coded to indicate the plate dowel thickness.
- Available in 6mm and 10mm Black, Galvanised & Stainless Steel
- Minimises differential deflection between slabs
- Allows for contraction, expansion and lateral movement
- V-notches and pre-installed nails for ease of installation
- Speeds up dowel installation
- Has both lateral and end expansion capabilities
- Ability to fix to timber and steel formwork with ease
- Ideally suited for construction joints